Welcome to The Daily Question, a blog dedicated to the advancements in modern random fact gathering. A new question will be posted everyday, about almost anything, so please check back soon. Also, feel free to check out the archives, which are full of more fun facts. Have fun!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

May 9- Random

I was watching Modern Marvels the other day, and, it happened to be about the scientific aspects of, well... truck stops. Now I might have changed the channel to something more informative like The Simpsons or Everybody Loves Raymond, but the science part piqued my interest. Like right now, technology is in the works for truck so they don't even have to stop at weighing stations =o Anyway, one of the things I heard was about how many truck stops there are in the U.S. (There are quite a few) and I would like to relay that fact to you. So, my question of the day is: How many truck stops are there in the U.S.?






There are about 6,000 truck stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment