Welcome to The Daily Question, a blog dedicated to the advancements in modern random fact gathering. A new question will be posted everyday, about almost anything, so please check back soon. Also, feel free to check out the archives, which are full of more fun facts. Have fun!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 7- Sports

If you follow sports particularly close (don't worry, I don't either) you might know that drafting is going on in the NFL. One of my favorite sports to watch, if not the favorite, is football. One of my favorite parts about the sport to watch are the suspenseful plays, particularly field goals. It's crazy to watch how accurate the kicks can be, especially since I can't kick at all (which you might already know because I'm a blogger :) So, for my question of the day, I ask: Who kicked the longest field goal and how long was it?





Trick Question! Two people share the title for the regular season: Tom Dempsey in 1970 and Jason Elam in 1998. The distance was 63 yards.

No comments:

Post a Comment