Welcome to The Daily Question, a blog dedicated to the advancements in modern random fact gathering. A new question will be posted everyday, about almost anything, so please check back soon. Also, feel free to check out the archives, which are full of more fun facts. Have fun!

Friday, June 19, 2009

June 19- Music

This question comes from true procrastinetic dismay. Originally, I was going to post something about musical theory- what the treble clef means, what 4/4 means at the beginning of a song, or in between certain measures. It's to late in the day for that. Next I wandered into the realm of bands, something I am more comfortable with. But all those questions are lame. What am I supposed to ask? Who is the drummer for The Police? That's a ridiculous question to ask such fine intellectuals like yourselves. We're about trivia here, not trivial! Anyway... I ended up going with something that isn't so much musical trivia, but something that might possibly make you hum a tune while surfing the web. So for my question today, I ask: How many times does a bell ring before the guitar starts on the song "Hell's Bells by AC/DC?


I'm truly sorry...



The bell rings 4 times, and continues ringing once the guitar starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment