Welcome to The Daily Question, a blog dedicated to the advancements in modern random fact gathering. A new question will be posted everyday, about almost anything, so please check back soon. Also, feel free to check out the archives, which are full of more fun facts. Have fun!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 10- Geography

Sorry I haven't been regular with the blog, but as I said before, it's going to be a busy last couple days of school. I will post my paper as promised, but I want to make sure it is up to par. Hopefully tomorrow I can have the first section out. Anyway, just to satisfy your hunger for more daily facts, this question comes straight from Africa. This country has done fairly well for itself over the years against invaders, and they aren't afraid to show it. On the national flag, they actually have a picture of an AK-47 assault rifle. So, for my question, I ask: Which coastal African country has an AK-47 on their flag?





The country is Mozambique.

1 comment:

  1. Just think of Mosambique's version of Betsy Ross trying to stitch that intricate AK-47 design on the flag. Also, I just watched a clip of a bird getting struck by a hit at a Cleveland Indians game last night.

    ReplyDelete